It comes as no surprise to us now that this month has been crazy--all months are crazy now. But we wouldn't have it any other way.
We've spent this month focusing on moving our business forward through branding partnerships and building our expertise when it comes to creating content for other companies and increasing their social media footprint.
Right now, we're currently in Portland and partnering with some awesome brands. We can't wait to bring you all of this fresh content!
Here are some of our favorite things we did this March:
- We are hosting THREE workshops in April! If you're a photographer or blogger, sign on up before all of the spots are taken. We'd love to see you there!
- Traveled to Detroit to work with Ellery, Rachel, Eric, and the wonderful duo of Object Apparel.
- Continued making content for Pilcrow Coffee and started their YouTube channel.
- Took photographs of their gorgeous space and head shots for The Wisconsin Club.
- We started working on partnerships with Ebbets Field Flannels, EastWest Bottlers, and Life After Denim. Photos and behind the scenes looks coming soon!